Saturday, February 12, 2005

I found it!

YES!! I found a place that still carries the display that I want. Here's and example of what I'm talking about...

Image Hosted by The Image Hosting

The one that I just bought has double the lines and has a cool blue EL background. This will allow me more room to display menus and let me use double sized text for easire reading. It will also match my car's blue interior lighting scheme (which I've been working on FOREVER). Another pic...

Image Hosted by The Image Hosting

It's blurry and doesn't do them justice, but you get the idea.


--EDIT--
What a pain in the butt! I just spent the 45 minutes trying to figure out why my stupid images wouldn't post. It seems that if the URL is too long, the blogger editor doesn't like them.
--EDIT--

3 Comments:

Blogger BP said...

I've been doing TONS of research on the turbo this weekend. Hopefully I will have it figured out soon.

BTW, I just bought another Focus header...for experimenting.

11:34 PM  
Blogger Bry said...

Cool, I'm not entirely sure what it is, but it looks neat anyways!
And excuse my girliness when I say, "turbo?...huh?"

1:00 PM  
Blogger BP said...

Thanks Bry! It will make ALOT more sense when I actually get my hands on the display.

By turbo, I mean turbocharger. It's a performance part for my car the will make it a whole lotta fun to drive.

Thanks for hangin in there. Most women get scared off when I start talking technical.

11:29 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home