Wednesday, September 20, 2006

You've got my attention.

If you guys haven't heard... Microsoft is coming out with an iPod killer. It's called the Zune.

I have been holding off on buying an iPod because of thier INSANE price. I mean give me a fucking break. $300+ for $120 worth of hardware?!? How greedy are you Apple?

Anywho...

Now they have competition. Microsoft is coming out with the 30GB Zune for $229. Check out this article:

http://gizmodo.com/gadgets/portable-media/zunes-final-price-22999-msrp-202066.php

I admit it. I vowed to never buy an iPod quite a while ago. They are just soo darn overpriced. BUT now that almost every car stereo manufacturer supports the "iPod Interface", it is getting hard to resist. And now with a pending $70+ price drop... This may be my Christmas gift to myself.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home