Sunday, February 13, 2005

Money Tree

This weekend has been awesome. I'm getting really close to finishing a couple/three of my projects. The problem....money. I've been promising myself that I would be completely out of debt by my birthday (March 25th). Right now, there is no way in hell that is going to happen.

Anyone have any money tree seeds?

The really bad part is that I've been doing a TON of research in order to turbocharge my car. I REALLY want to get started on it. It's getting warmer out and the upgrade bug is starting to nibble.

The really really bad part is that I should spend money fixing my power steering pump, front CV joints, and finally finish my rear disc upgrade.

...and I want my garage lights up to do all of this work...

Stupid credit cards.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home