Friday, February 10, 2006

Rock, Rock, and more F'n rock!!!!

In one kick-ass weekend I get to see Nine Inch Nails (on Saturday), Sevendust, and Nonpoint (on Sunday). It's is going to be awesome. I haven't had the pleasure to see any live rock since Danko Jones. It's been far too long.

I've never seen NIN live. I'm kinda excited. I lknow that their sound guys and equipment will most likely be top-notch. Even though I've seen Sevendust and Nonpoint about a dozen times total, they are both incredible live. Great crowd interaction.

Who knows maybe I'll even run into some cute rocker chick. Mmmmmmmm....rock babes.

On Monday morning I'm going to be deaf, tired, and hungover. I can't wait. ;)

1 Comments:

Blogger BP said...

Yeah, I wasn't too tired hungover, just tired today.

BTW, Dee I didn't realize that you weren't local. (NJ told me.) I got a dozen two-drink tickets for Sevendust and Nonpoint. Doh!

4:59 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home