Monday, November 28, 2005

I love technology.

I sit here in front of my computer listening to the White Stripes streaming from WOXY in Ohio. All while downloading and watching HDTV on my laptop that I recorded on my home theatre computer barely 2 hours ago. To top it off, I've got the incredible glow of my LED based Christmas lights to scare off the gray winter blues. Ahhhhhhhh. I love moments like this.

If you've never checked them out, please go to WOXY.com. I would be in heaven if I could pick up a station this incredibly cool on my local FM dial.

BTW, I have to figure out in the next 15 hours wether I want to quit my current job and take another one. I probably won't because my current job offered me a chunk-o-change to stay. And I like working with most of the people here.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home