Saturday, June 09, 2007

The White Stripes

I'm pissed that I've never seen The White Stripes live. They've been in MKE several times but for some reason I've always missed them. I'm listening to an online preview of their old albums. What do you know? They kick royal ass like all of their other albums.

I want to feel that bass drum kick in my chest live.

I really need to get my car stereo back in. Dual 12s aren't as good as seeing them live, but almost.


BTW, I heard a new System of a Down track on Rock'One the other day. It was funky and almost opera-like. It was good. I want more.

4 Comments:

Blogger just some dude said...

New White Stripes out next week!!

3:50 PM  
Blogger BP said...

Sweet! Now all I need is White Blood Cells and the new one to complete my collection.

12:23 AM  
Blogger just some dude said...

I have White Blood Cells!

9:06 AM  
Blogger BP said...

I know that somebody gave it to me in MP3 format. ;)

I want to get the original CD for my collection though.

10:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home