Monday, July 17, 2006

Little ditty...

I got a su-per-char-ger
and you-ou-ou doo-oon't
neener neener neener neener nenner
you-ou-ou su-uh-uh-uck

It's the little song that has been playing in my head all day. :D

Yeah, I bought the supercharger. I was pissed because some a-hole bought my future car. That was even more motivation to buy the supercharger.

Now I've gotta figure out if I wanna sell my turbo or keep it. It's worth a good $475-500 if I throw it on eBay. Hmmmmm....

I gotta sell my friggin projectors and an assload of other stuff too...

Projectors, mounts, remote, and switcher $500-800
Antec Overature HTPC Case $60-75
Component to RBG Transcoder $250
NEC 19" Computer monitors $150
LCD Display $125-150

There's $1085-1425 just laying around me collecting dust. I gotta go borrow my parent's digital cam and get this crap sold!

8 Comments:

Blogger Bite Me said...

Ok, you bastard, when are we going to install that supercharger? I'm jealous, so jealous in fact, that I've got than NEC on the bench in the shop so I can take a look at it! :-)

9:49 AM  
Blogger BP said...

It depends upon how fast I get that other crap sold. ;)

4:31 PM  
Blogger MG said...

ya'll crack me up...
yeah, i said ya'll.
we do that here.

4:15 PM  
Blogger BP said...

I gotta say... I love the southern belle hottie-isms.

BTW, I haven't heard an audio blog in a while. ;)

12:04 AM  
Blogger MG said...

ummm.... there was one a couple weeks ago and I think I even made reference to you... so you missed it? wow... yeah, I'm hurt.

and dude, you're profile pic isn't working... did make that change while you were drinking?

you might want to try it sober...

just sayin...

7:24 AM  
Blogger BP said...

Really?!? Crapola, I must have missed it. Doh! Gotta go look...


And what's with my stupid profile pic? It was working last night. I'll have to re-load it and see if that helps.

5:08 PM  
Blogger BP said...

Stupid Putfile crap. They got smart and don;t all direct image linking anymore. Now I'm just linking to the thumbnail which, while fuzzy, seems to work pretty well.

Time to find ANTHER image host. ...argh...

5:13 PM  
Blogger BP said...

don't allow


Can't type. ;)

5:14 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home