Friday, July 23, 2010

12AX7

One other thing that is driving me insane right now... I have shit fucking everywhere in my apartment. Not garbage but stuff. Mostly all projects that need to be completed. I've got a car in the garage that is getting a new engine and getting sold. Tons of stuff that needs to get put on ebay. There is just sooooo much. i've definitely bit off more than I can chew right now. Everywhere that I look it's something... My digital camera needs a new photo flash cap. I want to build a funky TV for my bathroom based on a Sony Watchman side view CRT... so I've got 3 Watchmans collecting dust. I've got two massive CRT projects that I've needed to sell for a friend FOREVER. A new in box header for my project car that need to get sold. CRT's for my old CRT projector that need to get sold. And on and on and on and on....

My roomate hasn't told me to eat shit and die yet so that's good. He did say that I should make up a to do list. I did that once. I still have it....somewhere. I know what needs to get done. I JUST NEED TO DO IT! Also, actually writing up a to do list would probable take an entire legal pad. That'd probably get me even more depressed. BTW, I was really down the last couple of weeks... This car project has been driving me insane but I also met this redhead at the local Radio Shack. Not a knockout but cute. We instantly struck up a random conversation. Lots of smiles exchanged and a bit of electricity. What do I do? Make up every excuse that I can to go to that Radio Shack that I can. Everytime that she was there, big smile, happy to see me, starting talking about random stuff. I kept saying to myself,"ASK HER OUT YOU FUCKING MORON!!" But... I find out that she smokes. Fuck. I CAN'T STAND SMOKE. At all. I could never imagine kissing anyone that smokes. Even if it was frigging Jessica Beil. So I take off. I think about it, maybe she's kicking the habit...blah...blah...blah...whatever bullshit that you say to yourself to convince yourself that it's not as bad as you think. Anyway, I go back. I'm 98% sure she knows why I'm there. Within the first 30 seconds of taking to her something comes up about her keeping a roof over her kid's heads....

....fuck....

Smoking is one thing. An instant family is another. Both is a cluster fuck.

So yeah I was down for a while after hearing that. ...blah...

I've decided recently that I REALLY need to get off my ass and start working out. That way I'm not trolling the bottom of the barrel for whatever that I can find. I'm a procrastinator so I need a deadline to do something. If not, I put it off and work on something else. It's 14 weeks to my roomate's sister's wedding. I'd like to see if I can drop AT LEAST 15 lbs by then. I think that's a reasonable goal. My dad, the marathon runner, has said that you can comfortable drop 2lbs a week and keep it off. Any more than that and you're hurting yourself. Man if I could drop 25lbs by then, I'd be fucking floored. I'd actually weigh what it says on my drivers license for the first time in more than 10 years.

I don't even know what they will feel like. More energy? Better sleep? I might actually get some on a regular basis? That'd be a friggin miracle.

I've gotta stop eating fast food too. I don't smoke. I don't do drugs. I don't drink (alot). ;) But I do know that the drive through garbage that I eat on a daily basis is killing me. It's got to end.

1 Comments:

Blogger just some dude said...

Get your bike to my house so I can fix it and then we can start biking!! I have to start cross training or I'm going to mess up my calf again. :-)I've lost 20 lbs since March just from running, I don't eat any less, so get moving and make a few adjustments to what you eat and you'll be all sexy in no time, that and with those pouty supple lips you have and you'll be beating women off with a stick!

3:57 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home