Friday, July 23, 2010

5AR4

Jeez haven't posted in forever... I guess that kind of the norm for me. I'm just not in front of my PC whenever I do feel like writing something. After work I just don't want to touch a PC.

BTW, life sucks when you have no money and no girl. There is currently no end in sight to the lack of cash flow either. I'm now making $20k less a year than I was two years ago. I can't buy shit. Can't go out. Can't buy music...WHICH IS KILLING ME!!! Can't mod my cars. I should say, I can't buy more parts to mod my cars. There's quite a few things that I've let pile up.

Completely different thought...

I was on a job site a few years ago and was trying to tune in a decent radio station. (I.E. not country.) Some random dude said, "Why don't you listen to talk radio?" I just laughed. Talk radio is for old people! ....flash forward to present day.... 98% of the time at work all that I listen to is talk radio. I am just amazed at all of the bullshit that is going on in your government. Both local and national. For instance, WI's governor wants to spend $800 million to build a train from Milwaukee to Madison. Nobody wants it, nobody will use it, it will need massive subsidies to keep running, etc. Meanwhile the roads/bridges are literally falling apart. They are putting EXTRA nets under one of our bridges because of all of the concrete that is falling off. HOW ABOUT WE NOT SPEND MONEY ON A USELESS TRAIN AND FIX OUR FUCKING ROADS THAT EVERYONE USES EVERY FUCKING DAY!?!?!?!?!?!?

But back to my switch... I think the reason why I needed music at work was for entertainment and enjoyment. My job was really fucking boring at times. I needed something to take my mind off of everything. An escape.

I think if I had listened to talk radio at my previous job, I would have killed someone. Or broke shit. The stuff that's going on is sooo fucking infuriating. Another example...

Did you know that written into the healthcare bill, there is a new law where if you buy more than $600 worth of precious metals that you have to report it to the govt with a 1099. WHAT THE FUCK DOES THAT HAVE TO DO WITH HEALTHCARE?!?!? What else is in that 4,000 page monstrosity? Oh and the "financial reform" bill that was signed into law yesterday is 2,000+ pages long. WHAT THE FUCK IS IN THAT NIGHTMARE?!?! I can't wait until November.

BTW, I did complete a project that I've been screwing with forever. My entire CD collection has been re-ripped. Now I've got 120GB of lossless goodness on my iPod. It's pretty darn nice. Which brings me to another topic. Why is it that my 3 year old 160GB iPod classic the biggest iPod that CrApple makes? Even if I wanted to upgrade, I can't. There's nothing bigger. Hey Jobs, wake the fuck up! Music fans and audiophiles want a bigger player! My only resort is to sell my iPod and build another car computer. I'd probably make money in the process and have a 2TB hard drive in the process. LOL!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home