Thursday, January 14, 2010

Analyzation Boy

Drank a super huge Mountain Dew with dinner, so how about just one more post? No hot women in this one though....

I've always been the kind of guy who sits back and just people watches. Also, because of my previous 10 years of meeting hundreds of people, I can nail someone's personality in the first 30 seconds of meeting them.

I knew that my boss was going to be interesting. He is an extremely driven, energetic, and ADD riddled guy. The exact kind of personality that you want running a business. (I'm not kidding. It's a good thing.) He is very appreciative of good work but has no tolerance for crap.

The one thing that I find funny is how he deals with things not working right. Technology, phones, computers, etc.

"It's crap!" "It's garbage!!" "I'm gonna throw it away and buy and Apple!!!!"

The last quote was when his notebook was acting up. He replaced his phone with an iPhone recently and is in love with it. He just wants his laptop to work like his iPhone.

I was actually laughing this last time that he blew up. I'm 95% sure he didn't take it the wrong way. It's just hilarious how it's like a light switch. Either he is in love with something or he HATES IT.

It's all in the personality. Driven, ADD people are just that way.


I should stop here but this will just be a way too long post that no one finds interesting but me...

There is this other guy at work that everyone is scared of. He carries this pissed off demeanor all the time.

It's all a show.

I called him on it the first time that he tried pulling it on me. We've gotten along really well ever since. It's actually pretty darn funny seeing everyone one else in the office avoid him. LOL!

I guess you have to be there.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home