Saturday, January 16, 2010

Limiting yourself

I don't get iTunes. Or at least the people that go on there and only buy 1 track off of an album.

I guess that these are the same people that can listen to Kiss or Laser or The EDGE... or whatever local radio station that you have that plays the same Beyonce/Thrice/Ozzy song over and over and over and over...barf...

BTW, right now I'm listening to Creamy Radio play Small Penis Compensation Vehicle by The Born Again Floozies. LOL! God I love internet radio.

I just think that you are limiting yourself by only buying that one single that you like. Yeah, there are truly some one hit wonders out there...but they are few and far between.

I also guess that music just isn't that important to most people. It just there, and it's nice but nothing more. Just backround music.

I seriously think that I'd go crazy of become suicidal if I couldn't listen to music. New, different music.

I will admit that I haven't bought any music in almost 2 years. Al least not more and a CD or two here and there. My "CD's to Buy" list is now up around 60. I've gotten so spoiled by internet radio. I almost feel limited by just listening to my iPod.

...WOW, Creamy is now playing Whirlpool by Seal. Didn't think I liked any Seal songs. Not a bad...

Now that's what I mean! I've been soo turned off by local radio playing a shitty Seal song that I never bothered to see what else he has made. BTW, wasn't he going with Giselle? Lucky fuck.

I will also admit... I know why people only buy one track. It's too fucking expensive!!! $1 for one measly track. Go fuck yourselves. I should get an entire CD, not a compressed MP3s, including a hard copy with album art for $5. That includes EVERYTHING. Not just the ancient stuff collecting dust on the shelves.

WOW, sorry about the rambling nature of this post. Kind of just my thoughts at the time.

BTW, it really pisses me off that no local stores carry The Danddy Warhols. I forgot the awesomeness of Thirteen Tales from Urban Bohemia and The Dandy Warhols Come Down. I love the track "Not if you were the last junkie on earth." IT IS AWESOME. It has soo much energy and I love the rock organ. (I don't know if that's what it is officialy called, but that's what I call it. LOL!) Higher ground by Stevie Wonder is another example of a kickass song that you must turn up that also features a rock organ.

BTW, I friend told me about this...

Groove Shark

I need to play around with it some more.

2 Comments:

Blogger DboG said...

Hey, thanks for listening to Creamy Radio! We're glad to be a resource for internet radio and turn people on to music they won't find on the FM dial.

9:41 AM  
Blogger BP said...

WOW! Thanks for checking out the blog! Yeah, I've been listening to you guys for years. Keep up the good work!

I gotta get off my butt and donate some cash. ;)

10:55 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home