Monday, January 08, 2007

IRATE

I can barley describe in words just how pissed off that I am right now. I just want to fucking destroy something!!!!!

I just called the idiot's car insurance company that caused me to wreck my car. They said that they have only assumed 10% liability. FUCK YOU!!!!!!!

Your moron customer pulls out right in front of me and you're only willing to cover 10%!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!

I should have fucking nailed her. Head fucking on. I mean HOW HOW can they say that they are only going to cover 10%!?!?!?! How is this 90% my fault.

FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

How is it that the little guy ALWAYS gets screwed?!? That must explain how ins co's have their big nice shiny buildings. How I wish I could afford a lawer right now.

I want to get my fucked up car running and play some demo derby with her car.

Fucking complete bullshit.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home