Saturday, March 08, 2014

I'm an idiot zombie

I'm soooooo f'ing tired.  I haven't gotten a good night's sleep in at least a week.  I was about ready to shut off my computer and go to sleep.  So what do I do?  Strap on my Sennheisers and proceed to listen to tunes.  Just one or two.  It'll only be a few more minutes.  That was 5 hours ago. What to do while I'm in uncompressed tube amplified aural bliss?  Make up a list of my favorite hotties on TV and film.  F me.  OK, so here's the stupid list...

Jill Wagner - blue eyed brunette goddess
SE Cupp - gorgeous and a Conservative
Evangeline Lilly - nuclear hot
Jessica Beil - lava hot
Kate Beckinsale - melt your face hot
Rhona Mitra - sassier version of Kate Beckinsale
Mary Katharine Ham - sexiest lips on TV and Conservative
Laura Prepon - I like a girl with some meat on her bones

So yeah, you can see a trend, light colored eyes and long dark hair.  Freckles are a plus.  I did notice that they are all within 2 years of age from myself so that makes me feel less old.

I need a girlfriend.

1 Comments:

Blogger Happy Jack said...

Holy shit dude man you're writing again!!! Kick ass, now I have to start writing again too!!

10:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home