Sunday, March 09, 2014

Leggings = Tube Top


Leggings are to ass men as tube tops are to breast men.

Ladies, if you wear leggings and a thong out in public, I'm going to look.  If you have a great ass, I'm going to take a double, triple, and quadruple take.  I mean to an ass man leggings and a thong are the equivalent of crack cocaine.  I was walking out of the hardware store the other day, I'm futzing with my bag of whatchamadoodles and I look up to see one of the most epic asses that I've seen in a loong long time.  Perfect, round, and with this incredible independent cheek jiggle.  I was mesmerized.  I think I may have even let out an audible whimper.  I turned to head towards my car and for the next half hour all that I could say to my self was OH MY GOD!  OH MY GOD!  OH MY GOD!
 
I've also gotta say...  Parents, unless you want guys staring at your daughter's ass, don't let her wear leggings and a thong!!!  Now I'm no pedophile pervert piece of human waste...  I think that a little girl wearing leggings is wrong.

I used to think that a tight t-shirt with no bra, or a sexy bra that you can just barely see, and a tight pair of blue jeans was the hottest thing that a cute girl could wear.  Leggings take that combo to 11.

I need a girlfriend.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home