Sunday, February 26, 2006

Drunken injury.

Did you guys see the olympic clip where the Italian skater is dropped flat on her side? I decided to re-enact it last night by myself. After drinking a few too many I slipped on some black ice. I came down with both my hip and face breaking my fall. I hit soo hard that I had to lay there for a minute until the wave of pain went away and I could start breathing again. It was really bad. I've been limping around all day.

On the brighter side, this cute bartender babe was working again. I saw here the last time that I was there and we exchanged smiles. This time when I came in she was very happy to see me. Oh yeah. The place was extremely busy all night but I at least got her name and got things rolling. I can't wait to see her again.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home